Soy una feliz mariposa - I'm a Happy Buttlerfly



This is my first post since I start this blog.  I'm a very busy working with my other blog Aprendizaje Divertido.  But today, at 4:30 am I decided take a time to write some words here.  English is my second language. So, why I decides to write this blog in English instead of Spanish?  It's simple because I want to challenge myself with a new goal.  I want to become a fully bilingual person. I want this for my kids too so I have to take the first step to complete this goal. 

Soy una feliz mariposa is the Spanish translation of I'm a Happy Butterfly.  I love butterflies.  I don't know if it is for their wonderful colors and shapes but I found them fascinating.  Maybe is because I feel attracted by the transformation that they suffer during their life.

I like them so much that I wrote some years ago a children story name: El gusano que quería volar (The worm that wants fly). This story is an autobiography.  I'm actually working on the translation to English and with the illustrations.  So, keep in touch because I'm going to share it when it is ready.

2 comments:

  1. I have think about this before but since i see you haven´t write in english for a long time...probably it is too much to keep 2 blogs...what do you think?

    ReplyDelete

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author